Wholistic Hearing Care is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- All equipment brought to any in-home appointment has been cleaned and/or sanitized.
- Our staff will wear masks, gloves, and shoe coverings (or will remove shoes at the door) during the entirety of the appointment. For the safety of our staff, we ask you to wear a mask during your appointment as well.
- When appropriate, we will maintain safe distancing. However, there will be moments that will require closer distancing and we will take appropriate safety precautions during those times
- Hand-shanking and hugging will be avoided.
- Trash or waste that is produced during your in-home appointment will be taken by our staff and disposed of appropriately.
Prior to your in-home appointment, we kindly request that you confirm none of the following symptoms apply to you. If you answer yes to any of these questions, let us know prior to your appointment so we may reschedule or convert to a telehealth appointment if appropriate. There will be no fee for rearranging your appointment.
Covid-19 Self Checklist
- Do you have a fever (temperature over 100.3F)?
- Do you have a loss of smell or taste?
- Do you have a cough or sore throat?
- Do you have muscle aches, pain, or weakness?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have chills?
- Do you have a headache?
- Have you experiences any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with been diagnosed with Covid-19, or been placed on quarantine for possible contact with Covid-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medial professional of a local public health officer?
- Have you traveled outside of Illinois in the last 2 weeks?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment free of charge. We also recommend you seek advice from a medical professional.
If you are not displaying any symptoms, please remember to weak a mask during your in-home audiology appointment.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 policy please call (630) 474-5008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org